Last Revised: May 7th, 2018
Inquiries; Contacting CodersLink; Reporting Violations
- 1. Inquiries; Contacting CodersLink; Reporting Violations
- 2. User Consent
- 3. A Note About Children
- 4. A Note To Users Outside Of The United States
- 5. Types Of Data We Collect
- 6. Use Of Your Personal Data
- 7. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
- 8. Third Party Websites
- 9. Your Choices Regarding Information
- 10. Security Of Your Personal Data
1. Inquiries; Contacting CodersLink; Reporting Violations
Mexican Talent, Inc.
5918 Rubicon Run
Austin, TX 78745
2. User Consent
3. A Note About Children
This site is to be used only by those that eighteen (18) years old or older. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
4. A Note To Users Outside Of The United States
5. Types Of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, employment history, education history, personal summary, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Site or Service, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site or using the Service.
- When you post messages on the message boards of our Site or Service, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Site or Service.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected Via Technology
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) and other third-parties (such as AdRoll) may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information Collected From You About Others
If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. The information we collect is to track trends, for advertising purposes, and your email address is used in multiple ways to track the number of current users, the user’s domain names, and more. You or the third party may contact us at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from our database. You also have the right to request from us what information we collect and may request to see this information from us at [email protected] . Also, when you invite friends to the Service, we may access your Address Book and we may import your contacts names and phone numbers in order to facilitate the invitation. The e-mail that is sent to your friends will come from your e-mail address so that your friends know that you want to invite them to visit the Site. We do not store any passwords you provide as part of the contact import process. We will hold your data for one year after your last log-in. We also collect some settings that help us to interpret your data, such as the language and keyboard settings that you have established.
Information Collected From Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Service by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third-party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Service we provide.
6. Use Of Your Personal Data
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and completion of your profile on our Site or Service;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Service;
- provide the Service;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Service;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as information about pending job offers, security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- send you calendar invitations; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for other marketing purposes of CodersLink.
User Testimonials And Feedback
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
Creation Of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Service and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
7. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
Third Parties Designated By You
When you use the Service, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, including other websites, your friends, relatives and business associates. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information by going to your account settings and changing your publishing options.
Third Parties Service Providers
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Service that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to CodersLink. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by CodersLink.
Social Networking Sites
Certain portions of the information you provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile. As an essential element of the Service, most of the Personal Data you explicitly provide to us when you register or update your Profile is displayed on your Profile. By default, your Profile is for public viewing. We may display this content on the Site and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put Personal Data in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
8. Third-Party Websites
9. Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to your Account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Service and your social media account or mobile device.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at [email protected]. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
10. Security Of Your Personal Data
CodersLink is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while CodersLink uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, CodersLink cannot guarantee its absolute security.